Monday, June 20, 2011

The Big Move

I write this from Texas. I have officially moved here, and shall be here for the next six months, helping Jared and Ashlee with the triplets.

Right now, the baby girls are asleep and the adults are doing whatever we please, as long as it isn't loud enough to wake them. It took two days of driving, and one day of flying to get here, plus all the other days of packing and unpacking in between. I'm in the smallest room (I really don't mind, I don't need a lot of space) right next to the girls' room, and just down the landing from a tiny bathroom. I have an inordinately large bed, an incredibly large dresser, another shorter, but still large bedside dresser, and almost no floor to be seen beneath it all. Also included: one closet, complete with seven pairs of shoes, seven hangers, and thirty four books.

Really, that is all I can think of to post right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have all 34 books and seven pairs of shoes. Will you be enjoying your stay in the NUDE?!! I guess it won't be completely nakey since you'll have shoes on. And I guess you can hide with your books. Haha!!! I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't include a list of my clothes because I thought it would bore my readers, dearest, not because I lack them. What else would be in my incredibly large dresser, eh?

    ReplyDelete