Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life

This week has been very chill, which I really haven't minded, since last week was so crazy.

Pretty much the only non-boring thing I did this week was yesterday. I went to my friends surprise salsa eighteenth birthday party last night, and it was pretty fun. There was some really nice salsa (like, with tomatoes, lol) and some really tasty salsa (this time meaning dancing). Also, several hot boys from the dance team were there. I felt like the worst dancer in the world dancing with them, just cause they were so GOOD. And a couple guys I like were there too, and they dance well too. =D

I really should be cleaning... I'm just taking a short break to write this. I must keep telling myself that. Or I will stay on here for an hour, like I did earlier. O.O

So anyway, there's a short update on my life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment