Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Con Con!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Ok, now I've got that out...

CON CON is COMING!
For the non-homeschooled that means, I am going to be having an extremely educational and FUN time learning about how to make a Government from scratch!

This may not sound fun to you, but it sure as HECK sounds fun to me. I did it last year, and it made me feel like I actually had a purpose- Something to work toward. It also really helped me in the Self Esteem department, because I felt really and truelly needed.

But let me explain a bit more what Con Con is....

Con Con stands for Constitutional Convention Simulation. It is a week of being a delegate on behalf of the people in some future time (This year it's 2035) and the simulational circumstances are that we need a new government. Last year it was because there was a terrible president who made it Martial Law, and there was a huge sickness that wiped out a third of the world population, so the Western states made a new country. This year we've been through World War 3 and now there are no separate countries and the borders are gone. The Eastern States must have been wiped out because only the western half of the continent are meeting for this convention. We have been seperated into 7 different territories.

And Oh my goodness I am excited. =D


I didn't realize that it's next week until yesterday, but now I'm getting totally siked out!
EEK!

Oh yeah. Con Con, watch out, here I come!

1 comment: